The Faculty of Applied Science and Technology is filled with talented and exceptional students, many of whom have achieved a level of success that makes them true leaders in their respective disciplines.
We are grateful to have so much support from industry and from our internal partners; it allows us the opportunity to offer our exemplary students the academic awards they deserve. And we are thankful for our many donors who support academic awards year-after-year. We recognize their support not only as generous, but as continued support of our students and programs.
Meet our 2019-2020 Award recipients
We would also like to thank our 2021 donors:
- Johnathan Campbell Memorial Fund
- Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society (CHES) – Ontario Chapter
- Vertha Coligan
- Kathleen & William Davis Scholarship Fund
- James W. Forbes
- Cathy Georgieff Award Fund
- Paolo Gobbi
- Sandra Hodder Scholarship Fund
- Institution of Engineering & Technology
- IPEX Group of Companies
- Mozammel Khan
- Elzbieta Kogut
- Magna International Inc
- MetriCan International
- Debbie Moser
- Oakville Hydro
- Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Sheridan Alumni supported by TD
- Sheridan Retirees’ Association
- Sheridan Student Union
- Telus National Systems
- Vijay Anand Foundation
- Dave Wackerlin
- Doug Waechter Memorial Fund
- Edward William Waring Memorial Award
Your commitment to celebrate student success is so important! Thank you for inspiring our students to reach for their full potential, and for continuing to believe in the power of education.
Skills Sheridan Donors
Industry support is critical in our student’s learning and this support is shown in many different ways; awards, coop opportunities and competitions, to name a few. Regardless of the focus, all of our donors are immensely valued and greatly appreciated.
While we were unable to hold our annual Skills Sheridan competition this year (due to COVID restrictions), we wanted to acknowledge the role our industry partners have played in previous years’ Skills Sheridan competitions, a competition fashioned after Skills Ontario. Skills Sheridan allows students the opportunity to participate in a Skills competition, showcase their talent, and compete to win prizes.
Skills Sheridan success is thanks to, in part, the generous support of our industry and internal partners. A sincere ‘thank you’ goes out to our 2020 Skills Sheridan Industry partners.
- Alexander Metals and Alloys
- AYVA Educational Solutions
- Aztec Electrical Supply and Milwaukee
- Cooling Tower Maintenance Inc. (CTM)
- Custom 6
- HD Supply Brafasco and Walter
- Independent Mechanical Supply
- Lakeside Process Controls Ltd.
- MeadowBrook Construction
- Try Hard Industrial Supply Inc
Scholarships and bursaries are available based on eligibility criteria. To complete an application, visit: