The Faculty of Applied Science and Technology is filled with talented and exceptional students, many of whom have achieved a level of success that makes them true leaders in their respective disciplines.
We are grateful to have so much support from industry and from our internal partners; it allows us the opportunity to offer our exemplary students the academic awards they deserve. And we are thankful for our many donors who support academic awards year-after-year. We recognize their support not only as generous, but as continued support of our students and programs.
Meet our 2021-2022 Award recipients
View our FAST Award photo gallery!
We would also like to thank our 2022 donors:
- Johnathan Campbell Memorial Fund
- Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society (CHES)
- Constructions Specifications Canada
- Dave Wackerlin & Sarah Kolbuc
- Kathleen & William Davis Scholarship Fund
- Doug Waechter Memorial Fund
- Debbie Moser
- James W. Forbes Award Fund
- Cathy Georgieff Award Fund
- Sandra Hodder Scholarship Fund
- Institution of Engineering & Technology
- IPEX Management Inc. / IPEX Group of Companies
- Dr. Mozammel Khan
- MetriCan International
- Oakville Hydro
- Paolo Gobbi
- Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Sheridan Student Union
- Praveen Goel
- Sheridan Alumni supported by TD
- Softchoice Corporation
- Telus National Systems
- Vijay Anand Foundation
Your commitment to celebrate student success is so important! Thank you for inspiring our students to reach for their full potential, and for continuing to believe in the power of education.
Scholarships and bursaries are available based on eligibility criteria. To complete an application, visit here.